MacArthur Green has been Selected as one of 5 Good Environmental Practice case study for the 2020 VIBES Scottish Environment Business Awards.
As many will know, the VIBES Awards recognise businesses in Scotland which:
- take the lead in the transition to a net zero emissions economy; or
- successfully tackle other environmental challenges.
This year the VIBES Awards were not to be due to Covid restrictions, so VIBES have adapted, ensuring they can continue their good work highlighting good environmental practice as, in their words, ‘there has never been a more important time to innovate and adapt’.
We are delighted our Carbon Negative:Biodiversity Positive business model has been identified as one of these Case Studies! Our business was selected because we are:
- A sustainable business with a focus on long term benefits to the environment.
- Helping combat the climate emergency by ensuring our business is carbon negative and biodiversity positive, also assisting other businesses across different sectors to adopt a similar approach with a freely available advice note sharing our experience and costs incurred.
- Establishing a 46-hectare nature reserve and developing a native woodland (registered with the Woodland Carbon Code).
To read more, please see here: